Monday, July 18, 2011

Rain Drops

One day I walked out the front door and there was my wonderful husband, splashing in the rain with his kids.  At one point Lyra looked up at him with a grin and started marching fast in the puddles, not taking her grinning eyes from her beloved Daddy.  What did he do?  He grinningly looked at her and marched right back at her in that puddle.
It was at that point that I ran for the camera.  Of course, Dad saw that I was recording and bashfully came to flirt with me.  I mercifully cut out the rediculous conversation that consisted of a back and forth of

"I love you more WAAAY more than you love me"
"nuh uh, I love you totally more than you love me"
"not uh.."  and so on.

There was also a bit where he asked if I had found the keys.  Apparently I had, under the blanket that was folded into a partially inflated pool that was under the love sac.  Yeah, I have no idea.

Any way, this was the best I could do, but it doesn't do it justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment