Monday, September 19, 2011

Photo dump

The Photo dump thing seems to be working really well for Jessica, so I thought I would do the same till... uhm, later.


















We had these beautiful sunflowers all along the fence almost the whole summer.  Chris would go by to see if the seeds were quite ready and Parker would follow behind doing the very same.  I couldn't quite catch them both on camera doing it at the same time, but I got close.

Some of those flowers got over 11'. 

The garden pictures are actually, kinda old.  About halfway through the drought here, we tired of paying high water bills and I got too sick to weed and now, well, our garden is not green or even distinguishable from wild burned weeds.  But we got rain today, and we are excavating the flower beds square foot by square foot.





 And then below is just a beautiful day playing on the back porch. 

Lyra is going to hate me for this one someday.  But hey, she is clothed, she has on her right sock.  No nudey baby pictures here. 





















I guess this is the outfit she didn't want to get wet.



            Yeah, it looks like a dumb picture, but count how many crackers he has in his hands and then realize that he is holding three more in his mouth with his arm.  A very different approach than Lyra has.  She tends to take a bite out of each and then ask for more.  We don't give them to her till the others are all the way gone, but that doesn't stop her from asking.

We were trying to get a good picture to mail to Great Grandma Phipps in these ones.  She made her own poses and Shirley Temple would have a hard time competing with this face.



1 comment:

  1. I should be getting used to how beautiful your children are by now, but I'm not.

    ReplyDelete