Monday, August 6, 2012

Request for Help

Hello everyone - This is Chris again.  I'm going to be teaching a Sunday School lesson on the modern quorum of the twelve and I'd like some help.  If you know any stories about the current quorum of the twelve that are humanizing, interesting or inspiring, I'd love to hear them.  I'm trying to acquaint the kids with the current quorum of the twelve so that they can see them and remember something interesting about them and start to appreciate where they are coming from.  If you do have anything, please either leave it in the comments or sent it to chrisheaton@gmail.com.  I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. My grandparents double dated with Elder Packer and his future wife. My grandma said she wasn't surprised when he got called b/c he said a prayer at the beginning of each date. ;-)
    Mark has meet Elder Holland (his daughter lived in Mark's ward). Mark and his brother introduced themselves when they saw him at Walmart. They invited him to the Turkey Bowl where he gave Mark the nick-name Ace. He didn't play, but he did stay and watch the whole game.

    ReplyDelete