Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vote on baby boy's name

We've decided to rethink the baby boys name.  We're still leaning towards Peter, but we're considering other options.  We're strongly leaning toward the first 4 (the first 3 unique names).  Please vote (on the right) and comment on why you like which name.  Remember to try out each name with "and Esther," since we're pretty set on that name.  Enjoy!

P.S.  I re-read this and saw that I wrote "leaning towards" and "leaning toward" in two different sentences.  Did you know that they are interchangeable?  There's your grammar moment for today!

3 comments:

  1. Isaac is one of my very favorite names, so it's cool to see it on your list. In the off chance I have a son some day, I still want to be able to use it though. >.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Peter. I think it's the name that sounds best with your last name and with Esther. Plus Peter the apostle is a really cool guy to be named after.

    I love the traditional names. They're classy and nice.

    ReplyDelete