Monday, November 1, 2010

our kids are cheebies

we have decided, Batman is a republican:

1) He's a corporatist
2) He's tough on crime, totally unforgiving
3) He's a little bit of a nut-case

Super man is a liberal - he is part of the media, I guess so was spider man, but that still fits.

There you have it.



This morning I went to get Parker out of bed, he had managed to get his diaper off and had pooped, stepped in the poop, and smeared it all over himself, and his crib (good times).
We also had to go to the dr's today so I bathed him quickly and had to leave the rest for later. After dropping dad off at work, we went straight to the Dr's and gave them both three shots (they really liked it there). Oh, and apparently they both have 93% head sizes and .5% weight and height for their age. Our kids are living Japanese cartoons.
we got home, I threw Lyra in her bed, Parker in a pack-n-play, and took various bits of his crib down and outside to hose them off.
you are now abreast with everything I have done today
(oh, I Fed the kids breakfast, too)

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud. What a day. Good thing you have a sense of humor. And you mentioned none of this at lunch.

    ReplyDelete