Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chris and Sarah unscripted

For want of anything cool to write, but still resolved to stick to the weekly blog resolution, I have decided to share one of our intimate conversations with you. Yes, here it is, in all of its raw, unedited glory:

Chris: k
what's for lunch?
kinda hungry
10:27 AM me: Chicken
unless you would like something else
Chris: hmm. . .
do we have enough for curry?
me: Chicken and potatoes
Chris: chicken and potatoes work
me: um, yeah I think so
we could do curry
10:28 AM Chris: what do you feel like?
me: either is the same work time and I don't really care at all
Chris: i'm kinda hankering for curry
yes hankering
me: lol
well, I guess if you are hankering
Chris: or should I say hankerrin'
10:29 AM me: We don't have our typical curry stuff but I can make a red curry (I will be sure to use more paste)
that ok?
Chris: ok sure
do you ever wonder if one day our kids will go back over all our IM conversations?
or grandkids?
me: I think that it would be kinda boring
10:30 AM with the occasional gem
Chris: Well, kid - if you are reading this - I'm sorry for the vastness of the lunch conversations
me: but now we usually just miss each other, love each other and plan lunch
yeah
Chris: yeah that's 90% of the conversations
me: at least they will have a very solid understanding of our day to day diet
Chris: yeah i suppose
that's something
me: there is historical value in that
10:31 AM we could decide if Bat man was republican, libertarian or democrat
that would spice up the reading for them
Chris: The hulk was democrat right?
10:32 AM he's a person of color
a Godless scientist
me: lol
and he seems to be 'green' if you know what I mean
Chris: that's right environmental - gree
n
10:33 AM me: and Spider man seems like a 'for the people' union/working class type guy
always on the outs and given a bad rap by his rich buddies, even though he works harder and is smarter than the rich guy
10:34 AM oh! and an evil bank takes his mom's hous
house*
totally labor union, big government controlling bad corporations type

And there you have it, what Chris and Sarah talk about. Not the best blog, but it was better than listening to me grouch about Parker being really sick and the gross diapers he makes when he is this ill.

4 comments:

  1. That is priceless. Seriously. I'd give anything to see an "IM" conversation between my grandparents. And the diet thing...total historical value. I concur. And I miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you have it. Superheroes are democrats! I knew we had something going... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY! Don't worry, I voted on the sidebar... way to keep life exciting! Miss you guys! (you know we're just a few hours away, right?!?)

    ReplyDelete